- PNL's Printable Mergers and Aquisitions Services
Mergers and Acquisitions
Project Navigator has assisted major companies assess the magnitude of environmental risks during acquisition negotiations. We have typically worked for the buyer. We have also performed risk-cost audits for clients who are involved in insurance cost recovery claims. Our work has covered multiple facilities during the one transaction. In such cases, our work product for the client includes a risk weighted portfolio analysis. Much of our work in this area has been done under demanding time deadlines, in parallel with the client's real time negotiations with the seller. We have dispatched personnel to major facilities and delivered quality assessments, with bottom line risk-dollar forecasts within 48 hours.
Our project teams combine both environmental and business valuation skills. We pride ourselves in our ability to rapidly assimilate information and quickly generate the appropriate environmental business information for the client.
Project Navigator's business focus is in the US and UK, so our M&A services will be of interest to both US and UK clients who are considering acquisitions in the other country.
Our work is conducted in a business like and strictly confidential manner in keeping with the professionalism required in such transactions.
Project Navigator, Ltd. provides the following Mergers and Acquisitions Services:
- Plant, facility and property audits
- Environmental financial risk evaluations
- Assessment and quantification of environmental issues
- Forecasting remediation economics
- Accelerated environmental records review with the goal of evaluating risk to the prospective purchaser
- Cost-risk-probability evaluations
- Facility personnel interviews
- "Moment's notice" team dispatch to target facilities
- Client assistance during negotiations
For a printable PDF version of our Mergers and Acquisitions services click here.